The Berkley Classics Program
Our program is designed to insure collector vehicles such as antiques, classics, street rods, “muscle” cars, show cars, sports cars, modified vehicles, modern collectibles (current vehicles that are appreciating in value) and exotics. We even offer special coverage for antique motorcycles, farm tractors, trucks and vintage military vehicles.
- Why should you choose Berkley Classics?
- Prompt and Courteous service-you talk with a dedicated team of professionals who specialize in this program.
- Agreed amount settlement on total losses
- No annual mileage limit on collector vehicles older than 20 years.
- We offer a variety of deductibles
- Very competitive rates
- Free spare parts coverage
- We offer many other options that allow you to customize the insurance product.
States We Serve
In the final match-up of the inaugural season of the Collector Car Fantasy League, the '66 Shelby Mustang GT350 drove home as the winner of The Berkley Classic Cup. Proudly representing the Muscles Division with 73% of the votes, it defeated the Aston Martin V12 Zagato, leader of the Exotics Division.
Congratulations to the North Texas Mustang Club, the car club with the most entries during the season!